You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Serves her right.
And it reminds me the legend of Isapí.

The Guarani princess Isapi was renown due her beauty. The men of the tribes nearby would bring her presents and face trials to gain her afection yet Isapi showed no love respect or compassion for anyone.

It happened that the tribe started to suffer great calamities. Floods, enemy raidings, fires. Many were lost and the surfivors were in dispair and poverty, yet the princes remained indiferent to her ppl suffering. She shed no tears.

Rummor started that the gods were angry because of Isapi's arrogance, and if she didnt cry the calamities would not stop. It was hard for the shief to allow the Shaman to test Isapi but since he had no other hope he consent.

When Isapi went for a walk the witch appear to her in the form of a weak old lady, who beg for help to the young lady " Please Isapy, I beg of you, my son was kild by the flood and my grandson lies sick at the hut nearly dying due the cold. Please gather some wood and water for me since im to old to do it my self." ...Yet Isapy's hands had never know work and she didnt want too, she just keep on moving.

The Witch apeared to her once more, this time as a mother with a dying child on arms. "Please Isapi, my son is sick, I need to gather some herbs to heal him but if i carry him around the cold of the woods my kill him. Please i beg of you, hold him for me till i get back from the woods."
Isapi indiferent to anyones else desires remainded unmoved by the woman dispair and refused, she refused again when the woman ask her if she would rather to find the herbs herself.

And when Isapi kept walking he heard the witch conjuring.

-¡Añá, lord of the shadows, make this cold woman who did not feel for a grandmother or a mother not ever be mother or grandmother!
-¡Añá, make this hearless woman who never shed tears cry for the rest of her life
... ¡Añá, make this woman who never cryed for others serve every one else with her crying for the rest of helr life.

Isapi did not got to hear the last part as by then she had already been fully transformed into a tree.

the Isapy Tree now grows in the woods of Uruguay, is a tree that offers great shadow and it leafs condensate water that makes it seem as if it were always crying.

Is a tree with many propierties, good for fire, medicine and is a paradise for the tired traveler who can rest and refresh under it branshes.

Time Posted: August 4 2014 12:59 pm EDT
Last updated: August 4 2014 12:59 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: