You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I give the gate
2 skulls.
And is a great shame ...
here is why, fisrt you have to put yourself on the resourses and efects of it's time. Best of the best. (+1 skull)

Then you have the perfect enviroment for things to happen, stupid 80's pop kids left unatended (+1 skull)

Great classical and always scary elements of horror... creppy sounds, suspence, the dog gets it first, demons, childhood trauma exploited, demons destroy the spell book (+3)

till now all good, The Gates was going 5 points up ready to win this stuff..

The spell book is gone lets improvise with the bible and see whats what... it seems to be working and the stupid kid falls in... Creepy demons minions start biting and pulling down to hell...
(+1) Skull... and to this point i was,... yeah, at last a cool horror moovie... and ..i was begging for the demons to drag him down to hell to seal the deal and give this movie the 10 elements.. but then the demons stop biting, they dont even reap a leg off... NOOO!!! the kid smash them with one leg and get out...(-1 skull) ..
I dotn know what to read...worry not toss the book at the pit it works (-1 skull),
lets us all jump and dance right over the hole and it will all be good (-1 skull)

Back in 3... And now lest go to the house for the obvious come back of the demons to do the sacrifice thingy (-1) Back in 2...

OH NO best friend finally dragg into hell.. only this time by the zombie with not much scary atitude ...only this time im not scare you already save them once is expected you pull the same crap .. not gonna take the point off... cuz maybe they get some sence and let him dead...

Oh no, he came back as a demonic face messed up kid to bite his friend had +1, -1 for not ripping a chunk of and making things freaky scary again. -1 for getting stab in the eye with a barby like a stupid dumb doll... should i ad one for the barbie element.. nah... there was a freaking shotgun behind the door, and it is not scary at all nor impresive. ok what a hell ..lets give him a point +1

we are still in 3 lets see what else happen...

they toke the sister too +1

Oh the not so scary monter that does not look like the book at all.. insteal is more like a muppet on drugs... wont give or take.

OH.. the ending... lets kill the boss with a rocket with butterflies ..pardon mops... and bring everyone back

and it was totaly expected... -2

final count 2.

and its like the biggest dissapointment cuz it was soooo good and then got sooo bad.

happy endings ruin horror movies.
Saving characters to killthem back to save them back again destroys horror movies... you feel no fear for the characters any more.

Learn from Game of Thrones horror film makers.. death is either death or white walker. Dont save characters from unsabable scenarios.

Time Posted: July 12 2014 04:48 pm EDT
Last updated: July 12 2014 04:48 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: