You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Leath

[+1] [-1]

Subject: so so...
I think its silly, because I notice that its mostly new players who attack the active ones.
I have seen that they go to the online list, instead of upper ven, then view profile, and use the attack link from there.

Most campers level 1-5 organize the ven in terms of money in hand... If there should be a protection it makes sense for it to be based on age. Giving the player 3 days to get acquainted with the game sounds great, I love that idea. Once theyre acquainted, they wouldnt fall target of campers, because they would be less likely to have gold hanging in their hands.

But the 95% is not good. You can probably justify that by force of doing something you will get better at it, but there is also progressive overload, meaning that repeating the same task over and over will reach an apex very fast. I could have played tennis against a wall for 10 years, 8 hours a day, but I cant compete in the US open =)
You just become master of your domain. ^^
So I wouldnt say that this idea could be simply justified by granting protection to new players, or realistic purposes.

I think its just plain cheap, quick-thought solution to an imagined problem that doesnt exist.

I could bet my bottom dollar that most people quit because of lack of graphics rather than from getting discouraged after being attacked by another player.

I just checked the online players right now, and most people from level 1-5 have been killed 1-2 times in average. They are around 2-6 days old, and the killer was another player of about the same age.
I only found one player in the lot, a level 6 who was killed by a camper (kill-Kenny). I know this is not much of an statistic, since its a extremely small sample, but I still think its rather accurate.

But oh well, its just me... the update might please some. However, I think having a choice is more of a crowd pleaser than dictating what you have to do on a game that already has so few choices.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 31 2008 02:02 am EST
Last updated: January 31 2008 02:25 am EST

Edit Delete

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: