You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Interesting.
That sound interesting indeed, it would be nice to have a new area to explore.

Don`t really know what to say about it`s contents, maybe it would be a nice thing to have some sort of combination of other areas of the game, like, let`s say: The Dark Forest`s monster head bashing, The Secret Passage`s mysterious finds, The Pebble Island`s hearth pounding search, something like that, and it might be a good idea to have something for everyone there, so it would be lvl dependent, so even the low lvl and high lvl players would want to enter and enjoy it.

Would be nice to find something like the Zhandra battle as well, something everyone can try to fight, if only they can find it in the dense forest, that would be interesting, each player doing their part, but one lucky one would actually get the prize of killing a mythical beast, and have the brag right to it (maybe something in their pockets as well ).

Also, might be a nice thing to meet each other in there, so you can meet other people who explore the area, and battle each other, so you can never know what will happen, need to be always vigilant .

Just of the top of my head, could think of something more, if I really try, but I`m sure there are going to be many many good ideas here, from people with more imagination then me .

Regards.

Ange.

Time Posted: March 15 2014 06:49 am EDT
Last updated: March 15 2014 08:15 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: