You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Arithon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: just wanted to
share this, it was amazing.
My mum and stepfather have recently got back from a round the world trip and on the last week of their holiday in Vancouver B.C. Canada, someone broke into a friend of theirs car and stole two cameras and all the SD cards so they lost around 3000 photos from the trip, they got home and started getting in touch with as many friends as they could just to get some pictures of the places they saw and friends they visited. (some of whom they hadent seen in over 20 years)
Just yesterday in our state newspaper there was a picture of them and a story, a Vancouver man found a memory card and was trying to find the owners. He looked through the photos and concluded it was from a round the world holiday, then found an obscure insignia on my stepfathers shirt, googled it and concluded that there was a good chance they were from Western Australia. He then contacted the media here and they ran the story, my mum had heaps of phone calls from people who read the paper. We have been in touch with this extreamly helpfull man and he is getting the memory card shipped back to them.
It has been amazing that they will get back so many of the photos, and to see pictures of them on BC news programs too.
There are some really great people out there who will go to so much trouble to help others out, good on you Thom Hamilton, and to anyone else who has made an effort to help someone else out even if you dont know them!

Time Posted: October 20 2013 10:58 pm EDT
Last updated: October 21 2013 10:42 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: