You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: making life a game.
Some of you believe in God and a life after this one. For me is more like this life is the only one I have and it can end any second, even now writing in the safety of my office there are so manny things that may kill me.

Our world today is soo full of tentions and stressfull things. Work, paychecks bills politics wars delinquency.

ppl full of hate for no reason. We used to have very simple lifes, may be harder but definetilly simpler. is the price we paid for evolution.

but why does it have to be so complicated, we can make the things simpler and fun. at least for ourself.

Make the things you hate and would annoy fun for yourself.
If some one hates you, and offends you just do as in jujitsu and turn its hate toward it self.

For example, This big bulli who used to cal every one weaker than him gay started to moke me due my long hair and my pretty face ... he used to say i was girly and or gay. So one day he was moking me and told me "you should cut your hair, and look like a man..." I just respond in a very girly way "Oh come on darling, i know you secretly love me" and Blow him a kiss. he stood there freezing while the hole class was laughing..

I think that is what some of you call trolling.

It was soo fun for me to turn some thing that used to bother me into a joke. I've been doing it ever since.

if i have troubles at work, lest say a crisis, I dont freak out, every problem has a solution and if it dont is not a problem. so why worry so mutch.

I work in sales, and my clients are often worry. Im very good at my job since my job is too solve their problems and i usualy manage to make them laugh after.

A very angry customer was nuts about some products failure, shits happend... I told him i would met him at his office cuz over the phone that kind of thinngs are way to inpersonal to manage. Once there I explain him that the nature of the fault was a mere coincidence a very unfortunated one, but he should stay clam cuz having a heart attack would be far worst. And I was gonna miss having such a client.... that was all, he relaxed he had a laugh and we figger out how to solve his problem.

It sounds Imature may be guys but i encourage you to try it.

if your baby is crying out And you are loosing it... just picture that funny baby from the incredibles. break to laugh with it, from the heart... your chillness will chill him. if you think he is sick, dont worry to mutch, there is not mutch you can do unless you are a doctor. Take him to some one who will fix it for you.

Dont be to scare to speak to the girls you like, or the boys you like. do so regardless of consecuences. If he does not like you back, it wouldnt have work any way and now you may have time to find some one who do like you. and thats the worst case scenario.

But most of it, feel good with yourself, change if you are not please with ho you are, change your face, lips, your soul, any thing you want, its your boddy and your spirit... But be happy with your self because thats the only person that will ever accompany you 24/7 even to the grave.

No thing is more pressious than your time and your smile, so dont lose any of those.

And if you reed it to the end they you already spend to mutch time here, so smile and get to do some thing funnier.

Time Posted: August 26 2013 02:48 pm EDT
Last updated: August 27 2013 01:30 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: