You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Haures_Antasena

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 8/11/13

So, I'm not dead, yay!

Well, after spending all day in the hospital on the 7th, all kinds of blood work, CT scan, EKG, IV fluids, and a spinal tap, I get the following diagnosis : Fever (101.1) of unknown origin, Headache of unknown origin, low white blood cell count, extreme dehydration, and no viruses detected.

Basically the hospital had no idea what was wrong with me, and they never even once asked if I drank much less how much. Once I was little better the next day, I got curious and looked up "Liver Damage from Drinking Too Much". Guess what? It covered every single one of my symptoms, gave me a precise timeline of my illness progression, and even what to expect later. So what was wrong with me? I literally drank myself to the brink of death.

What does that teach me? I can never drink again or I'll die from liver damage in a most horrible fashion. I went from 0 sleep for a 26 hour period on the 7th, to being able to sleep in "very rough" 45 minute intervals on the 8th, and a solid 2 hours intervals last night. I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be up to 4 hour intervals.

Yes friends, the Haures will be 100% alcohol free from now on. Nothing is scarier than not being able to sleep and every time you close your eyes it feels like your brain is having a seizure, even when you dream if you do manage sleep.

I'd like to give many thanks those who kept me in their prayers. Bless you all.

*Salute* (Deep Grateful Bow)
-H

Time Posted: August 11 2013 04:52 am EDT
Last updated: August 12 2013 05:51 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: