You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quietude

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Quietude's entirely subjective insult contest
*********CLOSED***********
I'm looking for creative insults, and having been thoroughly insulted from time to time here, I thought i'd ask y'all for the best insults you know, these can range from snappy one liners, to elaborate slights......

A few notes -

* please please please do not direct your insults to other members of the DW community in this thread. (feel free to insult me ).

** As in the last contest, my judgment is subjective, whimsical and to be sure unfair. cheers....

*** I will be judging weekly as last time i found myself too lazy to check every time i logged in.

Here are the prizes:
Favorite insult - 10 elements, 10 sapps
2nd favorite insult - 5 elements, 5 sapps
3rd favorite insult - 3 elements, 3 sapps

Insults will be graded from 0-10 helix per insult. it's unlikely that i will give close to 10, but i want more room to reward good entries.

Contest will run until the end of April.... cheers and happy mud slinging.

Second place goes to Swine Parrot /Shrooms -You gave 5 sapphires, 5 elements to TheHoneyBadger.
, You gave 5 sapphires, 5 elements to Shrooms.

One of my favourite ones has actually been Shrooms' Player Quote for as long as I can remember:
I didn't attend the funeral but I sent a letter approving of it.

Third place goes to OX - You gave 3 sapphires, 3 elements to Ox.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

and the special award for best collection goes to Hu Flung Pu You gave 50 helix to Hu_Flung_Pu.

cheers, hope everyone had fun

No Signature

Time Posted: March 4 2013 12:30 pm EST
Last updated: May 25 2013 11:41 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: