You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff SharpMoon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
Fish stick is used to determine the amount of fish you can catch in a specific location. This tool was used in the early days of DW fishing before the introduction of the Rainbow trout.

It is like a fish meter. It does not affect the amount of fish you catch when you cast.

This was taken from Game Help Forum, Fishing and Seafaring Guide written by Naisaka....

STICK FISH:

For me the Stick Fish determines the percentage of the fishes you can catch in that area. It will jump undetermined number of jumping the lower the number the lower the chances of catching fish in that area. The higher the number it jumps the higher chances you can catch the fishes. Now i maybe wrong about it, but once it jumps 3 times (the lower number i got from stick fish so far) better move to another place and find a new one or you will just waste a lot of cast and no catch at all. This is very useful specially if you wanted to earn a lot and get a lot of fishes but just an advice use the Stick fish to find your fishing spots once you find the spot remember it and go back there anytime you want since this cost 15k per Stick Fish. Really costy but very useful.

*Another discovery i try to use different set-up and same place. I throw a stick fish and it jumps different numbers with different set-ups maybe this will give us also a clue that maybe we are using the wrong set-up in the right fishing spot. *i am still not certain about it so if any has the same experince pls do so to tell me.*

No Signature

Time Posted: October 31 2012 05:56 pm EDT
Last updated: October 31 2012 06:58 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: