You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Fahleen

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Why join Garuda?
Here's my answer.

i joined Garuda quite a while ago now, at least over a year and a half ago. i was becoming dis-interested with my current gaming experience. i was a member of a clan that was dying, people were constantly dropping out due to inactivity and it was a shame to see those players leave. i eventually became the Clan leader and after a few months of attempting to recruit new members, a task which ended in failure. i gave up, and i went into vacation mode for quite a while.

when i returned i noticed that i had received a mail from Gatot Kaca about joining the Garuda family. he had already asked me before, and now it seemed that the time was right to move on. these guys were deadly in the Upper Ven. i couldn't part with their souls as well as everyone else's at the time. And because these guys acted together like a single unit or a family, i knew that they would be there to look after each other.

the clan members all show deep respect and support for one another, both on and off of Dark Warriors. for example, some members meet up on a regular basis. (photos of which are in the DW Player Pics thread in the Non-Game Discussion forum). we also have our own off-game chat room and forum, this is incredibly helpful for discussing tactics or clan updates in real time. most of us are also connected via social networking sites too.

we support each other through means such as substantial clan loans (i myself was loaned gold to purchase the ZA skill, which i am forever greatful for), we share information about how to make the game easier for each other, such as information on Outposts and on Quests etc. we have a substantial clan Armoury too, which is very useful if you are a relatively new player and wish to get a head start on your win percentage.

i like to think that Garuda is a friendly bunch of people that have come together to form the best family of warriors in the game. i would seriously recommend this clan to anyone who is wanting an active role, and where they know they will feel wanted and valued.

Time Posted: September 10 2012 01:41 pm EDT
Last updated: September 11 2012 05:55 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: