You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Damien_Dantes

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My bid is legen…. Wait for it
…dary, Legendary! That’s right! True Story

For that shiny helmet, if you accept my bid, I am offering, not 1…. But 2 care packages sent to you! That’s right, straight to your home, office or PO box. What are in these care packages you ask??? Well, nothing other than some of the finest selection of assorted Sweets from the US of A. That’s right… each package will be full of Candies‼‼ If you have a favorite don’t be shy, I am sure we can make an arrangement…

These care packages will come to you at intervals, so you don’t get all sugared out very quickly (Also because I am a college student and here is how I will be spending my lunch money), We can of course work out the details of when you want them to arrive.

Oh, and because you asked for in game currency as a bid those care packages are just a little bonus in addition to the actual bid, (They will come if the bid is accepted) My bid is as follows: 6 Gold, 6 Plats, 6 Helix, 6 Sapphire, 6 Elements and 6 GCs

Good luck everyone and happy bidding‼‼

Damien Dantes

P.S. Plus of you add the spectra Legendary, I will be putting some legendary spectra on your profile!

Time Posted: June 20 2012 01:40 am EDT
Last updated: June 27 2012 01:20 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: