You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Angelis

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response.
To start this, I would like to say that no matter how good you know a person, or think you do, trust is still an issue in here, and always will be, since we don`t have direct contact with each other.

Ok, now ... as for this .... well, I don`t think everyone should be put in the same boat with the ones who don`t follow the rules, we are not to blame for the actions of others, those are their responsibility, and theirs alone.

The whole Pebble Island Ticket thing, is (or was ... for now) a great addition to the game, and the fact that you could win one for free is absolutely awesome to start with. I am with every decision Mama makes, and will stand by this for as long as I`m going to play this game.

I do know it`s in her hands, to take this away, since it always was intended as a gift for us, and you guys should know better then to bite the hand that feeds you, but sadly this was inevitable really.

All my respects to Mama for all the time and effort she put into this, and to keep all of us as happy as we can be playing something we love, but my problem in here is actually with the "system".

And by "system" I mean the whole "give a free Pebble ticket to someone, but let them buy it themselves" , that`s the main problem, that shouldn`t be done this way, things are simple, you give away free stuff ?!? ... then give it in their exact form, ... want to give a ticket, give a ticket ... want to give GC`s, give GC`s.

If the only one who can give out tickets, directly, is Tom, then that should be certainly changed, it`s bogus to give 750 GC`s to someone, and trust that he`s buy a ticket for a journey that will get him a quarter of that, at best, some haven`t seen that many GC`s all at once in their hand, what do you expect ?!?

As for the ones who where warned , publicly, not to use the GC~s for the ticket, in any other way then that .... we all saw Mama`s warnings, we all know what need to be done if we win, yet some people find they are smarter then others, yeah ... smart ... aham .... sure, sure !!! .... If people don`t follow the rules in here, I think there is a nice place for them to occupy .. "THE JAIL" !!!

If you brake the rules, you get punished, that should be always followed, no matter who is involved in such a thing, no one is special, everyone is equal, no matter how much they spend or don`t spend, or who they know or not, rules are there to be obeyed, if not, why have them in the first place ??

If you want to give a notice to the ones that won, send them a mail with all the details involving such a thing, what they should do, and what not, and what the penalty is for not doing as you are told.

So, to sum it up ... the tickets should be given as exactly that .. tickets ... and rules are rules, you brake them, you pay !!!

Peace,

Ange.

Time Posted: April 6 2012 05:47 pm EDT
Last updated: April 9 2012 10:03 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: