You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Black_Flame

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My trip
First of all, Thank you very much for the ticket mama

My trip was a long one, so I'm just gonna post some of the more interesting logs.

You found a small Gray Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contained 22 altheite.
The sea seems to calm out for a moment so you take your chance to dip your net. You managed to catch 83 Wrass!
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 3 Game Credits.
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 1 Game Credits.
The sea seems to calm out for a moment so you take your chance to dip your net. You managed to catch 68 Wrass!
The sea seems to calm out for a moment so you take your chance to dip your net. You managed to catch 67 Sucker!
The sea seems to calm out for a moment so you take your chance to dip your net. You managed to catch 57 FlatFish!
The sea seems to calm out for a moment so you take your chance to dip your net. You managed to catch 71 Sculpin!
The sea seems to calm out for a moment so you take your chance to dip your net. You managed to catch 92 Salmon!
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 7 Game Credits.
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 10 Game Credits.
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 10 Game Credits.
The sea seems to calm out for a moment so you take your chance to dip your net. You managed to catch 96 FlatFish!
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 8 Game Credits.
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 9 Game Credits.
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 4 Game Credits.
You found a small Purple Pouch floating on the surface of the water, you slowly open it up. It contains 6 Game Credits.

Faced the island king twice, but obviously, got smashed, like this-

1. Island King strikes the ground with his fists. The ground rumbles and a giant flaming dragon erupts from the ground beneath you! 124055, 124143, 123820 damage inflicted!
Black_Flame was hit with a flaming arrow! [DEAD]

Island King is the winner!

Hopefully I'll soon be strong enough to beat the king and get access to the shop.

Time Posted: April 6 2012 12:55 pm EDT
Last updated: April 6 2012 12:55 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: