You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well im happy
Even if i lack the elocuence or touch to express my ideas clearly oviously some ppl get them.

Makes me very happy that those ppl are the ones that i care about and im proud to be friends with.

I do think that any one who spend more than 4 hours stright in a game wish consist in repeating the same action should take some time and think about doing some thing better with their time, there are others ways of fun (for those capable of realice them).

And i do sustain my opinion about some particular cases that only focuce their life in games, in an adictive way, the same i feel about drug adicts, or any kind of adicts.

The only adict that deserve my respect is the one that got the strengh to fight his adiction and get free of it.

PD: reason why i deleted my old post is cuz aparently it hurt many ppl feelings, like some friends said was not my wisest post cuz the mind idea got lost in unnecesary discution, and gladly Scabernac made one better with the same main idea, so mine is not necesary any more and i do advice every one to reed his with most atention.

Non off your post were ignored by me at least, i read each one before deleting the original, but i think this was the one that i should save cuz send the message in a by far best way.

Time Posted: March 6 2012 10:20 pm EST
Last updated: March 6 2012 10:20 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: