You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Ideas for vening and seafare, clans war etc.
Ok, my last post, clan massacre have been concider extremist, radical, etc.. But i concider that at least Vening and Seafare need cerious changes, that get along and also change the concepts of cbr and cpr.

So, lest make this post like a compilation of ideas,

PLZ, dont just throw and idea, also must say how to debelop it, try to think in eficient ways to implement so it does not cost much so felt dont feel umcomfortable with making it for us.

using what we have already and implementing some simple options of agreements i propose to create the option of creating aliances betwen clans, to make the CBR and CPR an actual war amon the clans for the control of the land of westland. This may also alow all the clans to enjoy the benefits of the land titles.

For example, Fort Knoxs decides to acept the aliance of 3 other clans that dont even made it to the top 20, and stars a war against the Garudas, who are fithing alone cuz they wanna conquer the world on their own, so this war may last, 3 monts, and at the end the winer of 2 of the 3 monts takes lest say the land of the other. Then ED, TOTT and garudas make a strong aliance with other 9 little clans and conquer some one esle territory... see thats the idea.

Betwen the players of the games and the clans we can make iner agreements, for example, hey Garudas, we wanna make an aliance, we have 15 players that fish every day, and they can ven a lot at the lower level cuz they are under level 20.

I would take those guys for free

Any way you may ofer your sword as a mercenary. And you can hire One player sword to fight for you, so with out leaving the clan i fight for other clan.

may be, with out even leaving a clan, A Farmer, A Garuda a Fort Knox and a ED warrior can dfend Red light District... just to vicit bellas house I go FOR ThE WIN..

So wath we need is an option that makes my kills count for the person that hired me.

An option to combine several clans points.

And a sistem that Tranfers land tittles or even parts of it.

like X amount of kills reprecent X % of the land.

and a war for a land can take monts.

Time Posted: January 26 2012 06:32 pm EST
Last updated: January 26 2012 06:32 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: