You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Oh boy.. you definily need..
To get around ppl in good clands some more.

I used to be and adventurer like you and then toke and arrow to the fun of the game and then went out more.. happy ending every day...

But, im pretty mush you that you have not been yet inside the Ethernal Darkness, Fort KnOx, TOTT, or Garuda... cuz the only real requirement for those clans is that you must be realy active in the game, in any kind of aspect you like.

If you think Im only concern about my clan, you are totaly wrong, but lest not make this post about it, cuz is just about an idea to make the game better.

Instead of protecting, why not to make for example and aliance option also..

for example your clan is to week to win. but you join other 3 week clans and the Ethernal darknes to fight, all our points get combined and we make it to the top 10 as the .. Whatever Amazing aliance.. TADA!! you made it, you saved your clan aplaying tactics..

You have a clan with 15 ppl, if half of them are active in the seafare, they can get lots of cast and aslo hunt for little ships.

Im not a spender, im not rish neither and im not stronger as you may think, specialy after a year inactive. Yet i propoce some thing like this.

Some times war is not optional, think about when vikings attaked week towns. Why a rpg and adventure game lost that kind of action, makings wars, conquering kindoms, making aliances. Those are things this kind of game need to realy become atractive. And thats my main point.

So dont try to argue so much, if you dont like it, just try to make it better, take the positive and move on.

How many wonderfull stuff we may plan if we put our heads to work toghether.

Ok my idea may be extremist, or way to radical.. yea, i recognice that, so, what is your propose to make it more rasonable.. I did not see in your post any IDEA, of how to make better my idea, Onestly i only saw complains and lots of negativity.

now focuse that we are in IDEAS foro, and bring some ideas OK.

Time Posted: January 26 2012 06:14 pm EST
Last updated: January 26 2012 06:14 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: