You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Whisky

[+1] [-1]

Subject: agreed
newbies are actually the future of the game. without newbies the game cant grow. a clan shouldnt need to worry if it doesnt wish to be a part of the ven.

the idea i suggested i am not saying should be implimented into the game, but i felt it offered a variation on the system. and would entice the big venning clans to go offering the ability to protect the non venning clans. this would be for the benefit of the venners. at the same time the little people would stand a greater chance of surviving an attack as an added bonus.

a system of destroying clans or forcing weaker clans to pay is rediculous. but having the strong clans offer to give protection to a little clan, costing the little ones nothing. could work. and that is then down to tactics, because its all well and good only offering protection to a clan of say 25 people in it that are super stong and gaining a 80% win rate from that clan. or going for a clan that has 250 members and only gaining a 40% win rate

the total bonus points would be for the small clan of 25 = 35 extra points

the larger clan of 250 = 50 extra points

all this at no cost to the non venning clan, yet the possibility for a more volitile ven, for points distribution

therefore everyone gets the game they want to play. the venning clans get a new challenge which is also ever changing

No Signature

Time Posted: January 26 2012 05:42 pm EST
Last updated: January 26 2012 05:44 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: