You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well..
it looks a lot like real life right.. gota give me that.

Once again, if i decide to protect you for free... who is your hero baby.

I think that you are thinking, like you should that some ppl will try to drain the rest of the clans from all their resourses. (i wont give names cuz i cant)

But all i see is a reason for me and probably you or other decent ppl, to fight for some thing bigger than just be the greatest clickers in the game.

Protecting others right to grow. And be some one that ppl can rely on. And yes, i look upo also to get the spoils from those that enjoy opresing the others. A chance to actualy distroy enemies.

I know, some ppl is just thinking right now.. OH.. im gona get all my money stolen.. well be cool dudes, you know that probably debelopers will never use some thing like this, so your spended money is safe.

And like i said, this is just an idea, some thing like this would bring me back to the game. Cuz it will give me a reason to fight. Vening is futile from my point of view, as any other action in this game since ... well almost a year that i got bored of playing this.

any way, take my idea, and see what you can use, and how you may made it better, thats it the best you can do with my idea.

I know you are a realy smart guy, so think how can you make it better. Unlike most of the ppl i do encourage positive critisism.

PD: Definition of positive critisism. Say what you may change to make it better and how.

other wise is just critisism, so just say you dont like it and thats it, in that case.

Time Posted: January 26 2012 04:38 pm EST
Last updated: January 27 2012 04:30 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: