You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Happy New year to all
Cus im not alowed to reveal real ppl names i will use some code words.

Hi guys i just returned from my tip to montanita, and wanted to wish you all the best year of your life.

And make you a little journal of my adventures and misfortunes.

december 29..

Edulahin gets to montanita, there is no hotel cuz he did not book but his friends at the surfing school tell him to stay at their home in a hamac (edu had his own hamac ready to camp at the beach).

Edu rejoin with an awesome english couple that he meet the week before and start having fun, some surf, some chating to ladies in the beach.... INCREDIBLE FULL of argentinian, chilean and peru SUPER sexy girls. TOOOOO BAD you guys missed it.

At night Bikini party in Ola Ola, crazzy party at nativa bambu, i did not got any girl..

argentinian girls travel in large groups and are like a pack of wildebeest, if a predator attacks directly one of the pack the rest charge againt the predator rescuing the pray. Need to improve the tecnics to infiltrate in the group and asilate the pray with out being crush by the group.
I went to the Abad Club were the hunting is easier due more space and less competition.

December 30. The day start at 10 am, party last night was good i got to dance a lot and have fun. One or to ocational short dances with some girls, specialy a bartender of peru in the Abad club, she liked my respecfull ways and stayed dancing with me all night (betwen tending tables)

So surf all morning, surf since 10:30 to 12 pm,
12:30 i went to lunch at my friends place at the Hermanos en Ruta restaurant. Belongs to a spanish family and i was one of their first customers and now im the one with most return index. They were happy to meet me, and introduce me to Jam (Jam), another spanish cool guy. we play the guitar per hours. is like 3:00 pm and the tie is now good for surfing,
i surfing till 6 pm and get reddy for party.

Good music at bierjaus bar, (rock bar of montanita) so i went there for lots of fun and some beers with my mates. I run to Beerbuket (code name), he was on the bar having some beers and half drunk as always he introdusme to a friend, Colombia (code name) and colombia introduce me to Goldilocks (code name for a girl) is a german girl that likes to have fun with smart ppl, JACKPOT.

She seems to dont enjoy the company of this drunk/stoned guys and dont undertend spanish well, so i speak in english and cought her atention fully. "Do you wanna learn how to dance salsa tonight with a cuban guy, i know the staff of the Nativa Bambu and i can get both of us in for free " Like i said before going to the beach guys.. sunrice belongs to the moderate drinkers... C ya drunkers..

December 31. I wake up early like 9:30 after a hell of a night, toke some of my suplements for energy and go to teach Goldilocks how to surf after breakfast.

Goldilocks have a blast of fun with us, Jorge (real name) the owner of the surfing school is very happy cuz i seems to attract many new customers reason why i never have to pay my boards. Goldilocks rides her first wave and after that wants to go out, cuz was to tired, last night and surf in the morning... she does not take my suplements so is understendable.

Jorge liked her a lot too, she is clever and funny and invite us for diner and surf after midnight... MONTANITA TRADITION, only for locals.. yea, they like me as if i were a local too, cuz i show true love for the town and the ppl that live in it.

I make a barbacue of sausages and Vodka to share with my friends and Goldilocks. after that she wanna take a nap, i take her to her hotel and got back to get some waves.

11:50pm 10 minutes before new year, my sister calls, my dog is missing, she run out of the hotel we put her, jumped over a 3 meters wall. I spread the new im leaving the next morning to guayaquil to search for the dog. My friend hold me and say is gona be all right, i already had half a bottle of vodka, some beers, im not drunk but not in shape to drive.

Midnight, i made my best to enjoy with my friends the fire works that i know are terifiing my dog, Goldilocks ask me if there is any thing she can do to help me to stay calm, but im just to sincerily worried to take advantage, so i just lay with her and cuddle but i cant sleep.

january 1, 2 am, i feel like i can find My dog if i go to Guayaquil right then, Goldilocks tries to convince me to stay but fails, im just to emotional and upset to come to senses. I take some more suplements for energy and awernes and get in the car.

5 minutes later i find my self in front of the english couple, i was speeding and talking alone to stay awake.. i know im in no shape to drieve but im not strong enough to convince my self to let my dog alone when she need me.. i go to get English Boy to drive with me, but they are realy drunk/high.. still, English girl hug me strongly wile english boy steal my keys.. "You are not going any ware till i say you can drive and thats tomorrow" they take me out to dance till i burn my energy and fell sleep in a hamak in front of the sea.

9:30 im driving to guayaquil again, now im rested and sober and as calm as i can.

10. 20 am.. They found my dog.. is dead, road kill, in the highway. is so crushed that they cant take her out of the floor, and the cars keep coming.. I pull over and scream as a wounded animal... and for first time in 11 years.. Edulahin Cryed.

I dont wanna drive home and find my dog made a mess in the hight way, so i return to montaña, and playd my guitar alone crying and laughing at the same time as a mad man and make songs about my dog ... till my hands are literaly bleeding... thats how cubans get rid off sadnes, we laugh of it and made songs with it.

1 pm, i decide i cryed enough, and I remember my dog hated to see me sad, she was always happy for me when i was sad soo..there is nothing i can do now, Im gona make the best of this year.

Rest of the day, Surf, Music, Goldilocks (who is leaving tomorrow).

january 2, i wake up to late to say bye in person to goldilocks and she did not wanted to wake me up. (what a lovely girl) i have her mail in a note to stay in touch.

i walk around the town to see how is the stuff.

bad news, to many argentinians and chilean guys have arrived, they have the phisiculturist look, 6packs and all like models, fun, deshinivited... this is gona be a hard competition.. if i wanna get some action tonight i must leave an impretion first so they look for me at the evening.

I get my guitar walk arround the beach, target a large group of girls and play som e improv songs for them ... they seem charmed by my creativity (not many guys inprove a song with just 3 words from start) i recomend some places (were i usualy go and i know they will like)

Rest of the night...general fun.

January 3.

Most important stuff of the day i meet TheBastyBeast, a joung german soldier that came to montanita to study spanish at some school. He seems worried, i know how bad is to be woried on the new year start. I ask him what hapended. His credit card is not working and he has very few money to eat. only 20 dolars.
"i can teach you were to eat 10 times with that amount and a great meal".

I toke him to Hermanos en Ruta,

Then i helped him with his homework and i told him "wanna learn real spanish, be my wing man tonight and i will teach you how to pic up girls in spanish, with your german acsent and your naive face and my lines... we are gona rock this town"

Like a glove dudes, 2 soldiers on a crazy town, Edulahin the marine and TheBastyBeast.. i got into the enemy lines breaking the ice and pont him the target and HEAD Shot. First night going out he gets an argentiniean and i get RunawayColombian... i was dancing and having fun when runaway colombian jum literaly on my back and steal my hat, to call my atention. we dance later we went to another club and start kissin and all.. but sudenly a friend get her by the hand and they run away...

2 days later i find out that runawaycolombian was 17 (jailbait) and she just was kind of out of control that night (tequila efects)

3 and 4, more surf, more party, teaming up with the beasty beast works as a charm, some times wolf do need to team up to hunt.

Sweet January 5 I meet Mate (code name for an awesome angertinian girl) looks as a teanage but is actualy 32. I made a song for her and her friend wile she was writing in her journal. I also meet MamaBear and ANdroCol (colombian guy).. what a crazzy bunch.

Mate seems not to noticed my atention toward her, she thinks im just a regular guy having fun, she seems not to noticed the intencity of my glare. I have to be more direct toward her.

Thay wanna sleep, so i move on to town,
same night,

I meet BlackHotChile and 2stars both chilean girls that were celebrating 2stars Bday at my friend bar the Abad. I aproach to BlackHotChile and i dance with her

mean wile DrunkArgentinaGuy comes to 2Stars and makes his move... as any drunk guy gets rejected. Yet he seems funny to the girls. BlackHotChile is kind of overdrink and wanna play with 2 guys..she seems to enjoy the atention and the dogfights. The girs are both sisters.

Im geting tired of BlackHotChile games and i know she is not going to go for the guy that first made a move on her sister so i say "are you gona pic or what cus im not here to lose my time hun" "what?, cant we all stay toghether and be friends and play nice?" she says, "You know that not what im loking for soo, do you whant me to stay or you rather this pretty dude?" "I want you to stay" "Then give me a reason to stay besides the plasure of your company" and she kissed me... nice

Cuba one argentina noting.. so argentina leaves the field.

After a wile the girls want me to help them to find their brother, but BlackHotChile overdid tequila and is faling sleep. I let her rest in the sand of the beach wile im talking to 2stars were her brother can be. I properly sit next to BHChile and hold her head in my legs..

DunkArgentiaGuy reapears even more drunk, he gets the girl form my legs and sit her againt her chest... Bad move dude, you dont take a pray from a lion mout just like that.

I dont wanna make a scene, but he is blufing about that nothing can touch him, or kill his party...

i say "jaja, i know what can kill your party and our self.. is 1.85 meters tall and about 100kg, so why dont you take a walk dude, banish, desapear, is that clear enough for you"

he seems not to get it clear and try to say some thing to me.. like im a man or some thing.. and i interup with.
"what you are right now is an stupid drunk pretty boy that is gona get him self beat up in montanita for disrespecting a Cuban sober male And she already pic so.. be smart cupcake and take a walk"
Fortunaltely for the guy his brother was sober and hear that line and said to me some thing like..

"Sory bro, dont get it to serious, he is just drunk, i handle him... "

And i toke the girls back to their hotel...

To bad, cuz i realy wanted to kick that asshole face.

6. mate and her friend and mamabear were to a scurtion so i did not saw them that day. I find my self mising mate, and thinking to much about her, may it be i have a crush on her.. she realy got into my skin in just one day.

Surfing in the morning i meet a gourp of argentinian gilr..i actualy meet them last night after leaving BHChile at her hotel, and played the guitar for them, but i did not remember. They come to learn surf with me and the guys at the school, im alowed by Jorge and Osbaldo to help in the clas as another instructor (they have seen my progres and they think im good enough to train beguiners)

all of them get waves and do well, some better than other, what a great bunch of sexy teens, but are just teens, Mate is a real woman and i can take her out of my mind.. "Edu You are a blast they said"
tonight im not feeling like chacing girls, i find my self looking for peace and quiet. also my whole boddy hurts, specialy my foots, i feel energiced but my body has limitations, so i think i over did it a bit. Surfig per hours 2 times per day and party all night plus walking long distances in the sand every day does that. so i toke a masage.. awesome so i feel like new.. almost like new. my foots still hurt a bit, so may be i will take a night of...

i could not.. the girls of the surfing lesons want me to party with them.. ok lest have a blast, i party with them, one catch my atention, i may get my way with her cuz she seems to like me but ... i find my lesf thinking in mate and i decide to go to the street, any way one of the girls says a friend invited them to a girls party so they also went out of the club at the same time.

I meet a cool argentinian guy, Kelly, he likes to do inprovisation like me, so we make a sing and start doing some improv in the beach and sudenly a bunch of ppl is around ... what a night, i played the guitar till my hand hurt (the cutz of My dog song healed in days, this stuff im taking is awesome) then passed the guitar, some girls sit around me and i rest my head in one of them lap's sunrise get us

so i sleep a few hours and meet Mate and mamabear for break fast, i brought a water mellon, they loved it, and i got to hear more about mate.. i leave and go to a civer, and in 5 minutes put all my feelings in a paper, a poem of how a man should love Mate, i give it to her later, she is stuned, i scan her perfectly even some secret details that only an eye like mine notice, like the kind of stuff she likes in bed.. she comes to talk with me, she want to do things right, so she dont wanna be just a trophy or a one night stand (what a woman, she is so wise, im hooked) that night Italy (some guy at their camp) cook for all, spagetti a la carbonara, great, and we stay there, about midnight i say im going and i ask Mate for a head band of her to place it on my guitar, we get into her room to look for one and there ... she kised me, ... no more details for you guys, was a extremely romantic evening,

we go to isla la plata, an amazing scurtion, i got to be with mate some more time, i chare some music with her, some words, some more feelings, everithing is so few but so much at the same time, the less time you get with a woman like this the most you remember, she is 32 im 24, the very simple thing that she share her time with me says how mature i have become, and for her i bet she feel incredible atractive that her personality can cauptivate a guy like me.

I got to hold a sea turtle and use her as a water scuter wile snorkling in isla la plata.

we came back to montanita, farewell under the sunset, a final kiss, a deep glare, a last cup of Mate (the actual drink), a bitter mate for good bye....

Bye bye montanita, amazing town were this kind of amazing life stories hapend every day to many ppl...

Ok, i forgot to pout in thie journal the canidian friends i made, cuz i dont rememebr exactly when i meet them, but they were great and we made a barbaque toguether, also had lots of chats about busnises,

ow, i just did so many stuff that is imposible to log it all in one post...sooo

How was your new year holidays?

Time Posted: January 9 2012 06:29 pm EST
Last updated: January 9 2012 06:29 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: