You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Xephon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: It's easy...
to point out a complaint. The hard part is figuring out which is valid and how to take care of it. I'm sure Feltash is making attempts to take care of the game and it's customers, and I doubt he'd do anything intentionally to upset the natural balance of things just to piss people off.

However, back to where I said figuring out which complaint is valid... it is valid for all non-subs and most other players, subs and ultra subs, to consider the elements change to be very drastic and unexpected. I'm on pretty frequently, and I do check into the forums from time to time, and I didn't see any notification about this change.

I'd have to agree with the "under" players that all you "upper" players seem to enjoy talking down to quite frequently but within the rules of the forum. It's easy for someone like you to say, "The change is no big deal. Everyone can cope with it." However, you have more resources that are readily available to you in your own pocket and in the friends around you. Considering that you're a staff member, you do have unique privileges and more influence than the rest of us "unders" do.

And don't pretend like you all don't know what I'm talking about, because then you'd be a liar. How many of you staff or "helpers" have a clan of your own? And how many of you staff or "helpers" are at least an officer in the clan you're in? You're probably higher in the ranks too, which means more loaning privileges on all levels. You've also been playing for a long time, some of you over 200 days, which means you're character is well established. You probably have a ferry. You probably have a dwelling. You probably have a large outpost. You probably have special weapons and custom armor. You're also ultra subs, so you get your alloted 3 helix, 2 plat, and 1 saph a day.

So, please don't tell me, or the rest of us, that the change is no big deal. If you really believe that, you're either ignorant, or stuck up to the point that you just don't care. Quite frankly I'm sick and tired of hearing about people feeling like they've been bashed by staff. I've seen it happen. I've watched you exercise power and control over another player simply because you don't like them. You're supposed to be here to help, and that's what that shield next to your name is supposed to stand for. If you don't think it's that big of deal, then maybe you should quit the game.

The fact of the matter is, this situation is huge and it does effect a lot of us. I am a paying customer along with a lot of others, and whether you like it or not you're going to have to listen. Of course people are going to complain. That's part of the business. You're an employee, volunteer or not it doesn't matter. We're the customer. That's how it works.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 18 2008 06:10 pm EDT
Last updated: June 18 2008 06:10 pm EDT

Edit Delete

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: