You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mim

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Pandora frost
is a skill that combines several things like froze your opponent solid (like stone tumb) and steal gold, for example. But it misses a lot.

I already discussed Souless Cackle in the help forums with Eddie, i think you can easily find my post back...i showed fights against level 1 rage castle monsters.

Here are fights against the same monsters, using Pandora.

Mim vs. Raging Knight
1. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out!
Raging Knight tastes winters fury in a blast of freezing ice. It failed to have any effect. [8417 left]
2. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out!
Raging Knight tastes winters fury in a blast of freezing ice. It failed to have any effect. [8417 left]
3. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out!
Raging Knight tastes winters fury in a blast of freezing ice. They are frozen solid for 1 more turns. [8417 left]
4. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out! 3129 damage inflicted. The ice began to crack. No gold fell from the frozen opponent. [5288 left]
5. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out! 3450 damage inflicted. The ice began to crack. No gold fell from the frozen opponent. [1838 left]
6. Mim attacks Raging Knight for 2329 damage! {Critical!} [DEAD]

Mim vs. Raging Trapped Soul
1. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out!
Raging Trapped Soul tastes winters fury in a blast of freezing ice. It failed to have any effect. [8417 left]
2. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out!
Raging Trapped Soul tastes winters fury in a blast of freezing ice. They are frozen solid for 3 more turns. [8417 left]
3. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out! 2766 damage inflicted. The ice began to crack. No gold fell from the frozen opponent. [5651 left]
4. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out! 2724 damage inflicted. The ice began to crack. No gold fell from the frozen opponent. [2927 left]
5. Mim smashes the ground as it cracks a flow of ice charges out! 2880 damage inflicted. The ice began to crack. No gold fell from the frozen opponent. [47 left]
6. Mim attacks Raging Trapped Soul for 989 damage! [DEAD]

Time Posted: December 9 2011 04:06 pm EST
Last updated: December 10 2011 05:11 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: