You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Dr_Rockso

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Noone
I work better alone. The others would just be a slackjaw happy meal.

All i need is a hatchet or a bat for hand to hand combat. Bat is prefferable because its easyer to bash its head than to cut it. Blades and bats dont need reloading.
One or two silenced 9mm pistols (prefferably Makarov) with few spare clips. Use if all other options fail.
Light and tight clothes and a raincoat, 2 reasons, for running and the damn slackjaws cant grab me, dont take more than what you are wearing, and always keep your feet dry.
Short hair (same reason as with the tight clothes)
2 flashlights with few extra batteries. Never travel at night unless you have no choice. Plus always double check the place youre gonna spend your night in.
Dry food and 2 bottles of water.
Hammock, if im gonna sleep in the forest i want to be higher from the ground as possible, dead dont need rest but you do.
Bycicle makes no noise and you wount bug down because of the fuel shortage.
Firecrackers if i want to draw their attention away from me or in the direction that i want
Medium sized backpack

If i encounter a group of survivors i would first stalk them for a few days and then decide if they are worth to join them, recklesness can be deadly in the time of apocalypse. If im gonna spend a night in a urban area then i would look for a place that is high and it has at least 2 escape routes if the exit is cut off. If im gonna spend a night on the road then im looking for a good and strong tree to spend a night on. Perminent fortification in my choice would be prison, its not only made to keep the people in but its also ment to keep them out. It also has armory, mess hall with plenty of food and water, power generators, cells, reinforced windows and doors, good line of sight makes it easyer for defence and most importantly a fence. Possible residental survivors can be elliminated if they prove to be too dangerous to coexist.

Time Posted: December 7 2011 10:53 am EST
Last updated: December 15 2011 01:09 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: