You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_Of_Hearts

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Jousting Feedback
Thought I'd give some of my thoughts on the recent Jousting update.

I think it's an interesting new way to play Jousting, and has certainly got people jousting more. The card system is very fun, kudos to the person/s who made up the rules and cards to play it. The NPC's aren't too difficult, yet hard enough to give you a decent challenge and make a match interesting, so it's relatively well-balanced. And once the PvP aspect comes out, I look forward to playing with friends.

Possibly my favourite aspect, one that might not stand out to all, is the lack of time factor. It's always been bothersome when I'm in the middle of Seafaring or Venning, then I have to go and deal with Helper duties, or other players, or take care of something in RL. I come back, and find that I've been booted back to the docks and have to start again, or my ven list is empty. (The latter is simply me nitpicking, but it's still annoying when it happens. ) However, with Jousting, I can do and deal with duties for however long I need to, and when I come back it will still be waiting for me. This is frankly a welcome relief from the usual stresses of gameplay, one that I hope won't be changing anytime soon.

Again, thanks for the update. Let's keep the successes coming.

Time Posted: November 12 2011 06:18 pm EST
Last updated: November 12 2011 06:25 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: