You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: get this idea...for seafare

[Old fisherman]

You see an old man sitted at the dock fishing.

["Are they biting?]"
[leave him alone]
[beat the hell of him] (you will know why soon)

"Howdy mate... i have been sitted all day here and got nothing, but got to feed the grandsons"

[tip him] (will explain later, is like a miny quest)
["If you have some info i need im willing to pay good coin for it]

[Fishing info] 10 plats... "Some sailor told me he saw rainbow trouts jumping around, x,y" (and the fishing spot is someware inside a 5x5 sector arround, that will send more ppl out there searching, more active vening]

[Ships info] 10 plats, 20 plats or 50 plats, "In the last hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, i saw x amout of ships sailing. "with this ppl will know how many ships may be out there and will search for them... ppl searshing more active seafare and you dont know who is out there so you may be the one getting sunk"

Tiping the guy.

that is a miny quest game, about making a new friend in westland, the more you give to the guy (in gold) more close he becomes to you, and will be willing to give you tips or run spy quest for you (for a price also).

Those tips may be things like...

" Hello mate, nice to see you again, I heard that today siticklebacks cant resist to bite on sweetcorn" efect +5% catch by using sweecorn.

Things like that,

Eventualy he activate an option...
[check on this ship for me] (Kind of ship) (owner ID)

"Ok but it will cost you X,Y,Z, depending of the kind of ship and the level of the ship."

then.. if the ship is on the docks he goes and check, but the player that owns the ship recives a log.. "You sense some one sneeking arround your ship" and if you get the old man at the dock within 5 minutes you can beat the hell out of him and he wont tell a shit, if you miss him, he tells all your ship details to the person who hierd him

But if you get him the one that hierd him recives no intel, and he have to heal the guy with food and energ snacks. to use his services again.

Also in the future Felt can use the guy to run Seafare quests, like getting pirats, treasure hunts and stuff like that.

like the idea?

Time Posted: November 2 2011 01:45 pm EDT
Last updated: November 2 2011 11:08 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: