You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Master Ren

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hunter Book
Well I found forest and Dark forest has a limited quest only, what if we add a Hunter's Book in every monster or npc we encounter inside the forest will register in our Hunter's Book if you defeated the monster or npc the stat and lv of the monster will be recorded. Each player has a Hunter's book, you can view other players book in her or his player view page if how many card monster he collected also with rare card monster and Unique monster but you can't not see her or his card unless you make a deal or trade card.

for example:

Master Ren has 25% of collected card monster for the entire forest and dungeon, 3 Unique Card Monster and 1 rare card Monster.

And more thing to make it cool every monster and npc opponent can drop monster card well every monster and npc has a unique card that can be obtain by killing them and you can collect as long has you want. but it depends of the monster level it is harder to gain the card if the monster is Unique i mean, i category the monster to Card Monster, Rare Card Monster, and Unique Monster.

Card Monster - Neutral Monster, low lv monster's.
Rare Card Monster - Mini boss, quest monster's.
Unique Monster - Hard to fine, rarely spawn some said drop by Big Boss at every Dungeon.

Some introduction, stats, lv , item gain if cardcaptor convert it to a quest item and a picture of the monster/npc will indicate in every monster and npc card monster. and to make it trade-able in the market. we should have a store called Cardcaptor inside the store you can Sell card to the npc for exchange of gold, plats, helix or sapphire it depend of what card you have ( card monster, rare card or unique card).

And one more thing you can choose to exchange for gold, plats, helix or sapphire to cardcaptor or you want him to convert your card into an item, every card monster has a different quest item.

For example Game Master has a Event:

Game Master: I would be releasing a Excalibur Sword and the materials are the following.

100 scale of dragon
100 feathers
100 shells
100 tail of dragon
100 eye of the tiger

If you collected all the requirements trade it to the cardcaptor and receive your reward.

Cardcaptor also offer some low stat item to exchange with required quest item. and can be upgrade in the blacksmith.

To make it more exciting all weapons came from cardcaptor has a maximum upgrade for example:

From the store of Blacksmith
Item:
Excalibur Sword (from cardcaptor)

Upgrade? [Yes] [No]
Want to use stone [Yes] [No]

If you choose Yes to upgrade this will happen:

To make it upgrade by +1 need to pay 10,000,000 for the first upgrade.

continue [Yes] [No]

and if Yes.

CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!
Excalibur Sword SUCCESSFULLY upgraded to +1.

And what is the use of the stone?

You can by it on the game credits

Preservation stone:

Ruby Stone: 50% successful rate in upgrading weapon/armor and combining enhancing stone but it will not save your weapon if failed.

Gold Stone: 75% successful rate in upgrading weapon/armor and combining enhancing stones but it will not save your weapon if failed.

Black Smith Stone: 80% successful rate in upgrading weapon/armor, combining enhancing stones and it will not break your weapon/armor if blacksmith failed.

Enhancing Stone:

Agility stone: gave 200 agi
Strength stone: gave 200 str
Physical Defense: gave 200 PD
Magic Defense: gave 200 MD
Wisdom: gave 200 Wis

So you can gain stones in game credit shop or lucky obtain it on treasure box at the end of the dungeon after killing the big boss, Later part read about the Dungeon's.

I also add magic defense separate for physical defense
you know what i mean wisdom skill can penetrate high physical defense to make it balance add magic defense but hard to obtain.

About maximum upgrade +1 up tp +7 is safe the weapon will not break +8 up to perfect +15 has the highest chance to break the item every increase of upgrade has the lower successful rate.

But it depend of what weapon or armor your upgrading if it is cheap item percentage will affect.

And one more thing to make the game benefit for it you can buy the requirements in the game credit shop or you can go hunt and grained for the required item.

The most interesting part you don't know what card monster will convert to a required item, this will the time you gonna use your hunter's book all monster you defeated or killed will recorded you can also can exchange information to your clan mates if where and what monster or npc drop's that item.

One thing forest and dark forest or even mystic forest will not be enough to make it successfully add some dungeon's for example:

Dungeon 1 The dragons Cave
Dungeon 2 The Tigers land
Dungeon 3 The Giants

inside the dungeon you can choose your path north, west, east and south, you can buy map for gold and at the end of dungeon there will be a Big Boss monster and before that there also some mini boss.

Note that Big Boss has a spawn time after player killed it so better kill her fast enough and find him in the dungeon. It will indicate outside the dungeon if Big Boss is defeated so better find him fast inside the dungeon.

So let's collect card and trade and level more.

Please add Karma if you like it thanks! so i can pursue in adding game development thanks guys! Sorry for my bad English.

No Signature

Time Posted: October 16 2011 10:55 am EDT
Last updated: October 21 2011 07:14 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: