You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

disya

[+1] [-1]

Subject: + and - experience system, karma = AP buying system
i saw pple using many element to lower their lv (this is not an option for newbie who has no money to buy that very expensive orb - just like me)
but according to me >> if many people really love to lower their lv, why game developer dont try "+ and - (plus and minus)" system experience. what i mean here is, when pple attcking higher lv they will get some experience, but when they attacking lower lv, they will lose some experience (ex. lv 5 vs lv 10 = lv 5 win and gained +127exp, lv 5 vs lv 3 = lv 5 win and gained -12 exp) this kind of system only lower experience but not lower their lv, to lower their lv they still need an element.
with this system the lower lv can camp more longer and still gained battle score without affraid to lv up faster

new karna system = AP buying = new skill buying
well, im sorry before, if this ideas too rage (but believe me i write this post because i love this game and i want this game more exciting and fun)
me myself as a newbie dont understand much about karma (if it post somewhere please message me)
but according to me, karma can be use for buying something unique and important, that is AP and skill (new skill, where this skill like bref strew only can appear for 24 hour. this skill varies but not as hell ... this skill only can buy with karma and cant be stop or miss or dodge and will appear in the beginning of battle)
and AP buying with karma (to buy AP with karma maybe developer can add several rule such as: must get karma 1000 point and u can buy 10 AP and etc)

the last is karma system (how to get karma) to make this system work (AP buying and skill buying) surely theres some changing in karma gained system, ex. developer can use active system karma (which is mean every 2 hour someone active in this game they will get 1 karma, 4 hour = 2 karma and etc) or developer can use battle system karma (which is mean, every pple who strike their opponent for 100 will gain 1 karma, 200 = 2 karma and etc)

more explanation i will give when this is approve
disya

Time Posted: October 9 2011 03:54 am EDT
Last updated: October 12 2011 07:36 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: