You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

disya

[+1] [-1]

Subject: poker (must see)
i dont know this idea has post or not (i cant read all item here... so many) in my opinion to make this awesome game more interesting and exciting one of the main point to develop is card game (special in this case is poker game)
i has play poker with DW member (love it so much) and found this poker system is good enough and the table form is cool.
futhermore for better poker in the future, according to me its better to make a tournament system more enjoyable (maybe to put poker tournament in westland at icarus, or aldara etc - or atleast to make announcement about it in westland, so with this system many people who love poker will more interest with this game - with this system i believe many people can join poker table and more peple will join of course
futhermore its better to make lv up system to poker players (where it can give some income to them - ex. when they reach lv 2 in poker game, they will get title poker addict, lv 3 poker lover and gain some poker chips, ex lv 1 = no poker chips get every days, lv 2 = get 2 poker chips, lv 3 = get 4 and etc) so, not only mining, lumber mill, fishing can make some money but poker also

sorry for missspelling
disya

Time Posted: October 9 2011 12:31 am EDT
Last updated: October 9 2011 06:11 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: