Subject: Sedereck
Name: Sedereck
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140 lbs.
Birthdate: Unsure
Horoscope: Aquarius
Chat Color: Orange

Most Used Quotes:

[] The biggest number in the world is how many times people have saved my life by risking theirs. The smallest number in the world is how many times i have said Thank You.

[] Nobody is perfect, but hell, I am close enough.

[] Do not stand in my path, or you'll suffer true pain.

[] Never say "living hell" unless you've actually been through it.

Powers/Abilities: Nobody who has seen them has ever lived to tell.

Description:

Sedereck is an orphan you grew up with his mother and father in a forest cabin. His life was normal until a plague struck his region, polluting all water and food around. The forest trees and animals started dying, the water turned black, and eventually, a thick fog rose, preventing sunlight from ever shining through. The forest was given the nickname as the Dead Forest, mainly because of it's lack of life.

Sedereck's mother and father died within the coming of the plague. Upon their death, a lady in a red robe with red long hair and blue eyes greeted him. She introduced herself as Veronica, a powerful Witch (female wizard, not like an evil person) who was sent to purify the Dead Forest. She confronted Sedereck on why he wasn't dead, due to the plague. He had no answer and so she brung him to a Wizards Mansion at the far right side of the forest, a side which had been purified long before the plague.

The wizards and witches there examind Sedereck and claimed he was affected by the plague, but in a helpful way. The plague was obviously designed to mutate everything it comes in contact with, but when it came to Sedereck, it only mutated a small gene that affects the brain percentage used in a person. Instead of using 10% of his brain, he had complete potential to use 100% of his brain, bringing him extreme power. The plague also mutated his muscles, making them thicker and more durable, his blood, giving it a more crimson color, and his heart, which, when analysed, came to the conclusion that it would never stop beating. The final thing mutated by the plague was his skin and bones, giving it ever lasting strength, also making him unable to age.

When offered teachings of magic by the wizards, Sedereck accepted, only to use the magic to betray the wizards three years later.

After he killed most wizards in the Mansion, Veronica, the witch that found him, decided to continue on with life, aiding Sedereck on his journey to find the creator of the plague and get revenge on what it did to his home and family.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 8 2011 03:30 pm EDT
Last updated: August 8 2011 03:30 pm EDT

Edit Delete

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: