You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Groundsy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Massively
agree with nate here.

I also understand the need to take money out the game to spur, among other things, people to invest in gems etc... and not just sit around with their gold.

The lumbermill thing, however, is absolute bull!

why on earth did this need to be implemented?

I am an old player in the game. I have spent more on this game then on any other game I have ever played and the amount of money I have spent equals almost my entire game purchases of the last two years.

However at the moment you changed the lumbermill rules I was not able to get online very often. And you have penalised me MASSIVELY for forgetting to lumber for two weeks.

Why was this needed? surely we all are deserving of a reason for the lumbermill change?

I have put a large amount of time and effort into the game over a 3 YEAR period yet two weeks of low activity where I only checked my clan forums (the most important aspect of the game to me) and I have been set back a lot in my lumbermill experience.

Why and how is this a good development for the game?

why did this need to be implemented and is there no way you could have just mentioned it in the front page so that those, like me, who have little time and don't expect this kind of thing could have then ensured that they logged in once a week to put experience in lumber?

It's a ludicrous idea. I truly feel irate enough about this to stop playing this game but that would deprive me of a mostly good experience and would matter to you so very little.

I hope my english is good enough for you to understand what I'm trying to put across.

Time Posted: July 17 2011 10:14 am EDT
Last updated: July 18 2011 12:33 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: