You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DonTPanic

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Your going 2 steps back...
Usually I am in full support of your changes. I stick by your side through it all. I can see the positives to the taxing because there is so much gold in the game. Plus with the influx of new players we do not want them to come into an extremely rich economy.

I also know that the majority of people hoard so this will cause spending in the game which will spur our currently flat economy. However, I do NOT agree with the lumber mill.

I am no longer a player but I did play for quite some time. Even though my lumber level is low, it is still level 8 and that took me quite a lot of time and dedication. All of these players have put much time into advancing their lumber levels. Taking them away is wrong.

I don't get online on the weekends much, but if I came back and my lumber level was gone I would be pissed. This needs to be changed ASAP in my opinion. You can just be doing this stuff for the Lulz. You do NOT have my support on this Lumber Mill update. I bleed for this gaming community and want whats best for them, I can't say that if I support this idea.

Nate

No Signature

Time Posted: July 15 2011 03:36 am EDT
Last updated: July 15 2011 03:36 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: