You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
I understand a lot of your sympathies, trust me. However, let me bring about some enlightenment. I could make this a very elaborate and wordy response giving countless examples of where this will stand true. The majority of Roleplaying games on the internet charge a 10% bank tax for every single deposit. We charge a max of 2% on your gold, and thats only 1 time a day. However, we have given you ways to prevent that from happening. Other games don't usually offer this, if you get killed with your gold in hand you lose it.

The same is true for other games when it comes to generating income. I didn't log onto one of my games I play for 4 days and got a warning stating that if I don't log on I would stop generating income. Honestly, how hard is it to log on, click lumber 1 time in 7 days. It takes no more than 1 minute to do it, you have 168 hours (10,080 minutes) to spend this 1 minute in order to keep your lumber level. I understand things arise, its all part of life, but this really isn't to much to ask.

Games need active players in order to succeed, these things have been put into place to try to bring back players more often to stimulate more growth in the game as well as build the community. The majority of complaints are because people do not like change. Everything has been so easy to do thus far, now that there is change and a challenge is presented there are complaints because it takes players out of their comfort zone. When a game becomes comfortable, simple, and lethargic there needs to be change. Old players might not accept the change as well, but new players will since they are used to it from the start.

I do understand your complaints, even I have to go out of my way to play the game now to keep what I've worked for. However, I'm not upset. I've been presented a challenge and if I want to keep what I've worked for, I will over come the challenge. I don't feel like I need to elaborate on the other updates. I can though if needed.

Regards,
Nate

Time Posted: July 14 2011 12:21 pm EDT
Last updated: July 15 2011 03:36 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: