Back a step

grim_reaper

[+1] [-1]

Subject: me
name: dirk reaper
age 154301
weight 140ibs
class: assasian
powers: advanced dagger training: stealth: wall climbing: wall running: long distaance jumping: jumping: a bility to jump off high objescts: advanced knife throwing: stealth killing: blending in with people: advanced bow training: crossbow training: sword training: drain magic: background son of the grim reaper himself he ruled with his father helping him reap the living he did this for thousands of years until one day was different he was with his father to colloct one little girls life but..... it wasnt her time to go dirk said to his father: i dont think we should take her she is innocent and it is not her time . but his father said it is her time you fool earn your keep and take her * but he would not do it* so his father said then i will but as he went to take her soul from her body dirk stepped in the way and the scythe could not go through dirk because he was apart if it in a way so his father said fine then you weakling if you love them so much join them! he stapped the scythe into the ground and everything went black............ then he felt life he glanced up it was morning by the look of it but osmething was wrong he could feel being in bed he could smell the air and it that moment he knew ....he was human and he wanted to get back to his self and their was only one way to do that. steal the scythe from the reaper himself...

Time Posted: July 6 2011 07:49 pm EDT
Last updated: July 6 2011 07:49 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: