You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GoldenArms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: agreed
I agree with Ox here about camping in general. when i was mentoring new players from training lycium the biggest challenge was finding stuff for players to do at low levels and keep them entertained while telling them to slowly build their character and not level. Many would get bored and stop playing. The game is more fun at higher levels. There is much more to the game then venning. So if you are focused on other areas of the game then don't worry about losses. If you aren't worried about losses then level up and enjoy the other areas of the game.

Camping is counter-productive for non spenders. No matter how long you camp training at low levels (4 and under) will never get you strong enough to not get killed. a non-spender can become strong over time (there are several examples) but as long as there are a handful of active venners that are even a little stronger they will still get killed.

I say let em play. let em level and enjoy the game. if we tell them anything it should be to not worry about getting killed when they start playing. get them to where they can gain more from training and DF. just remember being at a low level doesn't mean they're safe either. anyone level 6 and over is in my range and im not the only one at this level.

Time Posted: June 20 2011 09:41 pm EDT
Last updated: June 21 2011 07:55 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: