You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Another complaint about changes
Dear Felt,

Last week I sat to eat a salad as is normal when hunting in the Dark Forest.(i am dieting) I had a plate ready, a knife and fork out beside it and a special mix of oil and herbs for dressing. I emptied out the salad onto the plate and was surprised to hear a loud clunk. I pulled my face close to the leaves, scrabbled about with my three remaining fingers and, to my alarm, discovered a small metal hypercube.

A hypercube, in case you are unfamiliar, is a geometric figure in four or more dimensions, which is analogous to a cube in three dimensions. To my knowledge they are theoretical constructs rather than actual things. It turns out that my knowledge was mistaken!

What would you suggest I do with the hypercube? I do believe ths means that the Evil Wizard Afrix shifty eyed and all is up to nasty tricks. There is little experimental data about these shapes and I am worried it may turn into a black hole. Perhaps I could send it to you? At least that way, if it does turn into a black hole, I won't get sucked in. Initially, at least.

A Concerned Citizen
Shrooms

Time Posted: June 19 2011 07:37 pm EDT
Last updated: June 19 2011 07:37 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: