You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quiet_Quince

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Other changes I would like to complain about
I noticed recently that pluto is no longer a planet. It seemed appropriate for me to complain here for several reasons:

1. This is a massive change that affects our definition of the solar system in which we live, and as such inspires deep fear and apprehension for myself and many people around me. If it affects the real world, it must affect DW as well.

2. The reasons given for it's redefinition though apparently " reasonable" are outside my area of knowledge. Since I do not have any background, or in depth knowledge, I suspect I will never understand this change.

3. This change will affect my astrology chart which I consult daily before playing Dark-Warriors. The affects of this change will surely be negative and though vague, will definitely cost me hundreds of millions in gold ( possibly even billions, and I've heard my first born child will also be taken).

For all of the above reasons I'd like to leave a complaint here in game updates. Please let me know how you plan to compensate me for the losses I'm incurring.

Best Regards,
Quiet

No Signature

Time Posted: June 19 2011 07:05 pm EDT
Last updated: June 19 2011 07:47 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: