You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Developer Feltash

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
Attitude is not always a bad thing, it shows the players are passionate about the game, and care about which direction it leads.

As one of just a handful of browser based games that has survived a 9 year span with a single owner they should trust my judgement to deliver a little more. As players come and go, many drift in and out of different stages within the development process and only a few are able to see a larger picture.

Players will now need to team up much more within clans to expand their clan vaults in order to combat these changes, this not only drives activity but also creates new leadership potentials within the game.

I feel a weekly visit to the game is more than fair considering I spend over 80 hours a week here for zero gains, every single penny that is spent within the game is driven directly into the development, hosting and marketing process to drive the game to higher limits.

Players have had free reign on the potions for several weeks without any incremental price changes. This adds a new challenging twist to always have growth of your character in mind. Gold is not difficult to earn, there are more than enough outlets to better these taxes if you are willing to be an active player within the areas that have been created for you.

I will never allow Dark Warriors to become a bore, a flat, predictable economy is no fun and requires little if any strategy to conquer. Gold had become less of a means to accelerate growth and more of a way of keeping score.

These changes, as all changes, are made in the best interest of the community. If you are unwilling to accept new challenges that will arrive then I suggest this game is not for you.

Happy Venning.

Feltash

No Signature

Time Posted: June 16 2011 06:37 am EDT
Last updated: July 8 2011 08:23 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: