You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anathema

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Regarding the lumber.
It is now, basically... "Be active, or else." and the "or else" is losing months of having been active.

Now, obviously, most of the active players will remember to lumber... and will be active to lumber anyway, so they won't lose a lumber level.

It's more the people who are:

1. Unaware of this update and are away from the game for whatever reason at this time.

2. Unable to log onto the game due to RL circumstances preventing their logging on. (Which if due to someone dying, an accident or sudden illness, loss of internet or computer access, etc)

and various other circumstances who will suffer from this. Does there really need to be such added insult to injury? People who are completely cut off, for whatever reason, will lose months of investment of their time on a game.

Over a measly, and still measly, one week.

This penalty for not lumbering is ridiculous. So much stress caused for anyone who is unable to access the game to set themselves on vacation mode, and it is not like it is legal for someone to log onto their account for them to do so.

Even if that person has someone they trust enough to make a request for them to vacation their account.

This update is telling people that all their previous time means nothing in the grand scheme. You don't log on just to lumber, you'll lose it all.

There's not a positive thing about the lumber update. I say, and I know I'm not alone, ditch it.

Time Posted: June 16 2011 03:43 am EDT
Last updated: June 16 2011 03:43 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: