You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Vigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: wow i guess we all learnt our lesson
wow this is a surprise......and and again who is the target?....the big wigs who burnt out the credit cards? and decided to take over the markets?........If so way to go Felt.....BUT.....like i said on my last blog.......its time that ST.V thinks only of his clan .....as i told my dear Co owner...this could be my last ride....as of this week end It will be my biggest purchase yet.....But I always tried to do the best for people in my clan....and there might be about 5 people out side of my clan that i consider my "TRUE" friends....so now who cleared the markets again?...Well if it wasn't Felt....then shame on you..... you be taxed silly once that gold goes to your bank......And your gonna cry?......you just killed it for any newbie once again....to buy anything....and there goes Play dark warriors for free.....

Now If it was you Felt.......I think it was the wrong move...not only players have to look over their shoulders of thieves....Now they will be taxed if the have a certain earned gold saved? awful.....i guess you didn't read my final request blog in the FORUMS - YOUR FEEDBACK.

As for the lumber...I don't rely on it and I don't care about it.... but i understand that that is one of the primary source of making income...I have no comment at all except it forces people to lumber everyday and that it forces them to go on vacation not a bad thing at all....but that's if that is the purpose.

Now Back to the taxes.........If you are taxing banks....wheres the gold going?Will it raise the hi low pot?......Will it increase the Credit hi low?.......will it go in one big pot of gold competition?

If it was because people gained huge gold from raising the markets....or becoming billionaires for hi lo...Or that anyone and that includes me can one day buy allot of credits from a credit card and clear the markets....why not tax items....like i buy 1000 saph from the markets i get charged and extra tax fee.....and the person who decides to get greedy on the markets gets taxed a sellers fee so it makes them not sell the items ...that high.... the only way i would also agree being tax is if i transfer gold from my bank yo another then yes tax me but to tax the banks......i don't care if i have 100 gold....or 1 bil gold.....my bank is my bank...leave it alone.....otherwise this is my feed back..........Best of luck all...and really as long as there is a purpose to it for a good purpose....then yes I agree....But you Felt Has to give us your feedback on why and what made you come to this decision.

Time Posted: June 15 2011 07:56 pm EDT
Last updated: June 16 2011 04:54 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: