You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I agree with nate here
The lumber mill update is totaly unfare, specialy cuz for players with low ABL may take monts and years to level up level up. Im a dedicated lumberjack and i yet level 6.

The only way i can se a bit logical is that we start to earn lumber experience for every time we lumber, with out using abl, like it works in the mines.

The bank update, well i know that the banks in real life pay me for keeping my money there and not other whise, so if you wanna charge me for keeping my gold in the bank like an "acount expences" you should also pay profit for keeping my gold cooled in bank.

For example, like a investment. I lend my money to the bank for 30 days, and it pays me a 3%, or 4% wich deducing the tax will remain on 1% or 2% profit. and if i remove my gold before the pact you penalize me with the tax with out any kind of profit.

The potions update. Dont seems fare neither, i know that potions is a fare way to get AP and cheeper than gambling the sappires, to the big players with stats over 5000 this wont afect them in eny thing, but for new players like me and the other newbies for coming this will represent a mayor problem, is hard enough to develop a character and you wanna make it even harder.

The clan vault limit. is oviously a way to cut out the exist cuz you know that we are going to try to save our gold in clans to avoid the unfare tax.

Realy Felt, if you just wanna take the money out of the game, just change your class to thief make that every buy or repair must be with gold in hand, change your class to tieve and start robing ppl directly. Cuz Golden arm and Pupking do the same and they are doing it realy realy well. And i think that way is more fare. if your intention is to leach the gold out of every one.

What did the noobs did to deserve this kind of treatment,

Time Posted: June 15 2011 02:46 pm EDT
Last updated: December 18 2012 08:06 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: