You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Gilead_Rose

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I have never used money
to play this game, so I have to work hard for everything here, and buy equipment that is sold for scandalous amounts of money... It's a daily struggle, because I dont have saps or elements to trade with, just helix and plats...

I never seem to be able to go over 250 million, but I go there, lil by lil to see if I can buy good gear... I usually do around 200 to 250 k gold a day by fishing and such... now that's what I am going to be taxed daily???? It's stupid, I will be stuck there for the rest of my life, so I dont see the point on keep playing this game.

I know the Admins will hardly care about me because I dont spend real money in game, and I never EVER comment changes on the game on public forums, but this one is a disaster and I dont think I'll play this game anymore.

So many good veteran players have left this game already because the changes that have been forced upon us... I dont think this will do better, and maybe Im stupid, but I dont see how this will benefit the game at all...

Im frustrated and sad and after reading so many comments here, from the people that are loyal and good gamers, who have made this their second home and all... it's sad and as someone said, it seems you would want to make play DW an obligation instead of a pleasure.

Meh... whatever, this is a disaster...

Time Posted: June 15 2011 02:36 pm EDT
Last updated: June 16 2011 11:12 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: