You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Alfjotr

[+1] [-1]

Subject: mmm
I have to say I am disappointed in these proposed changes.

As a number of players know, I stopped playing for almost 6mths due to external reasons and also becuase I was starting to get a bit bored with the reitition of parts of the game.

Zuleka / Athena and StV over a period of time persuaded me to join back as the game had evolved and was more fun to play. Sadly I see a number of these changes as draconian.

Potion Shop

OK - so costs will increase - I think all this will do is put players of from buying any forms of potions after awhile and if the point of this change is to get gold from players back into the economy I dont think this will work

Lumber

This is a terrible suggestion,

Like Nate / Redmoon and others have said its takes forever to level up your lumbermill only to loose a level if someone misses a few days is not a positive move. Others have identified that some players can only play at weekends and therefore this idea will affect them. What's also not been considered is real life emergencies where a player "gets run over by a bus" etc and therefore cant play for awhile and they get penalised for being ill is not a great idea.

Sorry Feltash normally you and the team come up with good improvement ideas - sadly this is not one of them.

The only way this has any chance of being successful is the experience required to level up the lumbermill is susbstantially reduced!

Bank Taxes.

Yes I agree this is a great idea - but at the sametime I think the costs of goods therefore need to be reduced.

A lot of people (not the horders of course) save their gold to purchase the next best bit of equipment (either from the shops or in the auction house)- this proposed change looks like they are getting penalised to save up money to try and purchase these goods so they can become better players which is the whole point of this game.

If the point is to reduce the amount of gold currently in circulation then why not consider revaluing gold i.e. 1mill gold in a vault is reduced to 100k gold over night and to compensate a piece of equipment is given to the player. At the sametime the shop costs need to be reduced in value by the same figure.

Only my thoughts but I fear a lot of players wont be happy

No Signature

Time Posted: June 15 2011 01:43 pm EDT
Last updated: June 15 2011 01:43 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: