You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RedMoon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I always think that...
... one of the interesting sides of this kind of games, is that we seem to be creating a better world. Many things are like they are in real life, but we have the sensation to be building it, and to change some other things to make the world better.
If I think a little about your changes and compare them to real life, this is what it comes to my mind...

- Its usually said that money makes money... In real life those people that has a lot of money pay more taxes than the rest, to the bank and to the government, but they also GET BENEFITS from the money, because bank pays interests... This is not happening in this case. This changes tends to discourage people, and goes in opposition to one of the main goals of the game for some, that is to make resources...

- When you buy something at real life it has a certain cost... but usually if you get a bunch of that product, cost is lower. That is just the opposite that is happening with the potion shop here. And I don't think that what is happening here is better than rl, just the opposite.

- And regarding to lumber mill change... its just changes one of the main characteristics of the game...This is a game where people builds a character, and that building has no end, is unlimited. What makes people to stay, is what they build... community relationships and their character... they are proud of that, they are proud of their effort, so they come back and keep playing. With this lumber mill change, you are tending to a game where people enter to play, and as soon as they forget or were busy or something for 3 or 4 days, they will be losing their achievements... what would you do if you were that player?. I know what I would do... I wouldn't come back. For what?

This is just my humble opinion about all this changes.
Regards,

Red

Time Posted: June 15 2011 10:28 am EDT
Last updated: June 15 2011 10:28 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: