You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DarkwingTwili

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Farewell for now
As many of you know, I don't exactly play the game anymore since it lost interest to me. So I just mainly chat and rp, but now... I'll be taking a break from it. RP has been fun... so many adventures and such. But now... that spark is gone and RP chat/forum has lost a little of its flair. At least it has for me, which you can say I got bored.

Adventures of danger and such are now just replaced with random (which is no problem if it wasn't for the fact its basically been always that way now, just random) rps and characters just wanting (for lack of a better description) bang each other. A little romance is fine but add some danger or a little plot. Not a week/month whine a guy or girl has in seeking love.

Day 1 - "Please be with me.."
|
v
day 20th - "Please [still] be with me"

Okay, that's fine... you pined for most of a month, (Storytime or real time) can you move it on to something else in your story?

But I can't complain too much about it as everyone has different ways to RP and such, I understand that and respect it. I'm just a little tired of seeing it all the time of flirting. Granted, I should've made another RP of my own, and I have thought of it its just mostly unsure.

But anyway, yeah, I'm gonna take a break from the RP world for a long time. I'll still be here to chat but otherwise, I just kinda quit from it. And I apologize to my RP friends and such, I didn't mean to make offense, just explaining on how I feel and why I'm taking the break.

Time Posted: June 11 2011 03:10 am EDT
Last updated: June 12 2011 08:00 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: