You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Thanks to Everyone
As a lot of you know, I was in a car accident a couple weeks ago. I wanted to thank everyone for their sympathies during this time in my life. Since I have been asked many times what happened, I will explain very simply what happened. I rear ended a guy (no homo) that decided to come to a complete stop for no apparent reason. The hit caused me to crack my head on the windshield and spider crack the whole thing. Also, my front end got totally destroyed; no air bags deployed.

Since I've been asked what kind of injuries I sustained I will let you know. I lost the range of motion in my neck, got 3 pinched nerves in my back, I hyper extended both my neck and back, suffered a concussion, and knocked both my kneecaps out of alignment. I don't tell you this to whine, but merely to answer everyone's questions.

I was not drinking, or under the influence of anything. My seat belt was on. I have been going through rehab and hopefully I can be back to 100% quickly. Thanks again for everyone's sympathies during this time, it means a lot.

Regards,
Nate

Time Posted: June 10 2011 09:40 am EDT
Last updated: June 23 2011 05:43 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: