You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Lucifer_Kitten

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well guys...
I'm coming on 3 years in this game, in 24 days to be exact and I've really enjoyed everyone here. I would actually like to thank a few people for keeping me with this game:
QueenGraywind (Nadia) and KingGraywind were the first two to actually greet me on the game and we got along instantly
Darggie was one of the Staff members that actually got me along in the game and helped me when I needed it.

After that I took a year long break from the game (woulda been shorter but I forgot my login info) when I got back I met several people that I knew I'd love to talk to. A note worthy account of when I got back was the game was COMPLETELY different they even added an RP chat which I immediately got into

The first two I met on my time back were Twili and Rogue, they helped me get along into the Role Playing part of this game. I had completely given up on trying to play the actual game by then as I had leveled up too quickly.

Anyway, I went into chat and I met with quite a few awesome dudes and dudettes. Eddie the Kid (whose name at the time I actually forgot :X) I've had conversations with him that have taught me a lot about the real world lol quite a fun experience. I met with a few admin that I liked, Hooli and at the time Saint_RedMoon. Bella deserves a mention in here, gave me all kinds of lol's. I actually talked to Feltash (previously I never knew about him) and that was an experience, I'd like to thank him and the other head admins for making this game and for the giveaways they do.

Now I would stop at Feltash but a person here recently I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for actually giving me a chance to get back into this game, Ana. Crazy girl gave me 50 elements to level myself down. Thank you for them, and thank you for giving me the chance to get back into the venning portion of the game. I'm gonna hate it when you go

No Signature

Time Posted: June 6 2011 01:57 am EDT
Last updated: June 6 2011 06:11 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: