Back to post list
Back a step

Mim

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Examples
Blackguard Rogue

Crimson Blade

Anonymous vs. Evil Wizard Afrix
1. Anonymous lunges at Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a wound that will not stop bleeding [1879 left]
2. Anonymous lunges at Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a wound that will not stop bleeding [1338 left]
3. Evil Wizard Afrix attacks Anonymous for 388 damage! {Critical!} [1837 left]
4. Anonymous lunges at Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a wound that will not stop bleeding [811 left]
5. Anonymous lunges at Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a wound that will not stop bleeding [292 left]
6. Anonymous lunges at Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a wound that will not stop bleeding [DEAD]

Strike of Pain

Anonymous vs. Evil Wizard Afrix
1. Anonymous stabs Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a quick twist of the blade [1912 left]
2. Anonymous stabs Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a quick twist of the blade [1443 left]
3. Evil Wizard Afrix attacks Anonymous for 388 damage! {Critical!} [1837 left]
4. Anonymous stabs Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a quick twist of the blade [976 left]
5. Anonymous stabs Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a quick twist of the blade [506 left]
6. Anonymous stabs Evil Wizard Afrix and makes a quick twist of the blade [15 left]
7. Evil Wizard Afrix attacks Anonymous for 388 damage! {Critical!} [1449 left]
8. Anonymous attacks Evil Wizard Afrix for 290 damage! [DEAD]

Anonymous is the winner!
Anonymous has gained 2704 EXP and 90 gold.

I have no example for Furtive Assassin. However, the general consensus on Eminence Class skills is that they are rather crappy and useless. I think Feltash is planning a change in that. So I'd say go for the one who gives you AP in the stat you're most interested in.

Time Posted: May 28 2011 05:23 am EDT
Last updated: June 4 2011 10:21 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: