You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Ice In the Spring
The ice in the spring

Fragments of Edulahin Journal in the spring:

Everything has happened so suddenly. I can’t even tell exactly why or how? These terrible events that I’m going to tell have occurred. But if I don’t record this history now… may be I won’t have any chance of do it.

The people were ready to celebrate the spring with the great dance of the flowers and the Hugging Monsters Contest. Our Beloved King Zmoo Cha Lotoring was giving us speeches about how much the kingdom have progressed since the arrival of the Hugging Monsters, and how much more we were going to do this spring, reinforcing the freedom of the People, the warm of our festivities and cities, the good alliance with the Tree Huggers Elves that have teach us to coexist with the woods and let the Hugging Monsters become our best friends. Dogs are good pets but the Hugging Monsters can suck out your negativity and sorrow, and they bound to you and link you to the other ppl that have one.

Then … the King Brother!! That bastard, burn in hell!! The Duke Vin Ager , and his strike. He Back Stab the king and stole the Ring of Harmony. He wasn’t pleased with our happiness, all because the taxes were lowered. Our King knew that we were over farming just to feed the banquets of the Elite, and he was more concern about the happiness of his people, he let the habitants of the Forest Visit the town and then we stat to coexist in harmony and peace, and work harder in the summer and the oton to survive the winters and celebrate life and friendship in the spring. But Vin Ager was under a lot of pressure, The Nobles and Elitist of the Snakes Castle Clan were bitching at him and pressuring him to do some thing about “the plebe and their happy fest” “Get them back to their works, at least they were more focused on they farms until those fluffy beasts arrive”.

The Tyrant King using the Ring of Harmony got the control over the Chevaliers of Ice Once they were our protectors, keepers of the order and peace, and soldiers that defend our cities from the enemies. But they are trapped in their armors and forced to Obey the ruler of the Ring Of Harmony. Vin Ager uses them to establish the law of his new command.

I. All flirting needs to be stopped in the public places. Things such as kissing, thouching, any other physical contact, and anything else questionable (by him obviously) will no longer be allowed any public place. A hug is alright when just meet the person, and only one in the day. So you better save it for you family…Because there will be no exceptions.

II. Family issues won’t be discussed in public. You can’t even refer to your family members as Mom or Dad in public. (probably cuz his father and mother never called him “son” and he think that he is strong and had a pretty good child hood, he think we don’t need that here).
III. From now on the King (him also obviously) will decide which kind of actions can be done in public or not… you will find a list of what is allowed to do in public in section III. A (cuz it was going to be lot shorter than the “you cant” one)
III.A you are from this moment allowed to do in public the fallowing actions:
Walk, Talk keeping a distance of 1 meter from the other person, drink, eating is only allowed in your house, work, sleep and breathing. (Well we must be happy, cuz he let us breathing. that is such unnecessary)
IV. Any contact with the Hugging Monsters is allowed. Hugging a Hugging Monster is punishable with Death.
V. Any intent to refute this laws or the arm that is imposing them is punishable by death. You cant talk back to any one that punish you by breaking this laws.
VI. The Law is perfect and wont be changed. Now Kneel To the Law.

I still remember all The Nobles and Elitist of the Snakes Castle Clan clapping their hands and barking as a bunch of wolf thirsty of the slaughter that was going to fallow.

He send the Chevaliers of Ice , forcing them to enforce this ridiculous laws with the Armed Arm, to kill the hugging monsters if it was necessary. People were separated from their hugging monsters, but once the link was broken some thing horrible happened. The person that lost his Hugging monster et back all his sadness and sorrows at once, and their feelings were so dark that they started to ask so distant and freezing cool to each other. Were like simple drones ants, doing what the queen commands.

Some of us have flee into the woods. We were taking in by the Tree Hugger Elvens that sent the disturbing in the humans aura and knew that some thing wrong was happening in the City.

The Chavaliers of Ice , now called by the survivors as Huggy Police , started to chase for the survivors, searching every house, doing stuff that I wont mention.

The survivors decide to fight them back… We will bring the Hugging monsters to the ppl, and we will recover the Ring Of Harmony and put and end to this madness of Ice in our Spring, Contra banding the Hugging Monsters inside the walls of the City, hiding in the shadows from the Huggy Police

Is in times of Tyranny, when the Out laws must play their Rol In history.

Personal invitation:

All of you are invited, come and join the recistence.

Special Invitations:

Shadow Puppy.. and if i might suget a rol i would like you to be my personal Guardian Wolf and helper in the cuntraband of hugs to the city..i need some on e to siff the huggy police and get them out of my tail.

Princes Zelda and Fintan.. Leaders of the rebelion, or Huggy Police, you can pic i know you can play the rol perfectly in any position.

Link.. the dagerous position..you may be the inside man, a bandit like me, to contraband huggs into the city and get them to the ppl and kick ass some asses.

like i said, every one can play a rol in this game, just pic..i will appreciate if you post some characteristics of the player you will be using while playing this RP.

Time Posted: May 18 2011 06:23 pm EDT
Last updated: May 18 2011 06:23 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: