You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Spiderman_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Oh Come On!
Forgive me if my comment looks like its from an immature jerk or some kind. I seldom go to chat bcoz i don't really know what to talk about. Looking at this new update make me want to distant myself further.

There are a lot of places within the game that players feel comfortable and unbelievably, chat is one of them. If that part of the game works for some of the players then i say let them be.

The previous rules are already there so it just need inforcement by GH members. However, if its too strict then i can see one part of the game will die.

GH members and mature players should lead by example and guide the younger players when they are in chat. If u guys start to wiggle your walking stick and throwing players in jail, ban and fine without using common sense then i say why don't we just disable the chatroom.

Not that all GH members are such but if there is any then they need to change their ways. For the players, be more considerate and use certain part of your brain which hold your unforeseen intellect when u are enjoying yourself.

Chat should be a fun place for all and if everyone behave accordingly then the game would be more alive. I hate the chatroom in my noob days, so pls i beg u....the GODS...have mercy on our poor soul.

With all do respect,
Spidey

Time Posted: May 17 2011 10:25 am EDT
Last updated: May 17 2011 10:25 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: