You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_Robskill

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Madness
Hi I’m Robskill, King Robskill. The story of my life so far, a couple of month’s back I got regenerated from my tomb where I was resting for the last well good hundred years.
In the last few days I have well, my so called lover left me… I was told by friends and family to forget about her so I did. But I recently started have became well, depressed and delusional gaining memories from 500 years in my past which suddenly have come back too me, the loss of my one complete true love Julipa Fundertain. My own mother doesn’t know how much pain that caused me all those years ago, and this also to tell her and to try help me over come this pain I’ve kept bundled up hidden.

I am not coping well, I have well, wrecked my study, burst into flames and exploded… So you are thinking now that I’m well mad as a cow right now, well your maybe right on that. I’m trying to bring Julipa’s spirit back, but all I’ve done is allow a ghost of her spirit to come too our side. It was really good to see her beautiful face, just like an angel.
Your probably thinking how could a human fall for a Vampire, well she never knew… I never told her that’s why. I thought if I did she would have left me, but no the pelage took her from me, the pelage which whipped out most of the Westland. But didn’t kill me as I was already dead, I wish I did though as Julipa meant the world to me..

You all out there may not care enough, but think if it was you who went like this and your family and friends were totally worried and doesn’t want you to get hurt.. That’s what is happening to me right now, all I need is some woman who can pick up my broken pieces up and put be back together, make me the Vampire I was, and make me happy…
But I think I won’t happen, that’s my thoughts on the matter.

If you think you can do that go for it, because it would make me happy… that’s what I don’t have right now, The only one is close to a daughter I’ve ever is my little Tobie, and Id like children of my own, hmmm I don’t think it will happen, prove me wrong..

This Note was Written by King Robskill

Time Posted: May 16 2011 03:06 pm EDT
Last updated: May 16 2011 05:59 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: