You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

jabear

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my views haven't changed
In reverse order to your questions:

3. It wouldn't be a mistake to have everything available for purchase individually. I think it would be a mistake to continue the inflationary trends in the game, which exclude the vast majority of players from full participation in the game. I will pay to play this game but I really don't want to play by paying. Let me speak for all the good players who have quit and for the host of potential subscribers who refuse to pay to play a game in which it is impossible to be successful without spending a lot of money. Simply, it is impossible to really develop your character by playing. This is an enjoyable game but the inflationary trends in the game and the very low returns from play frustrate most players who might stay.

2. If inactive players are excluded from the ven, you will have a revolution. Who would be left to attack? How could an active player ever achieve a score of 1 million wins? If anything, immunity should be lost through inactivity.

1. This is a fundamental issue. I have said and again say, the best feature of this game is the diversity in the type of activities offered, but the ven play has dominated its development. A lot of players have quit because they don't like to be constantly attacked. Without going into a lot of detail, a simple solution would require a clan to elect each month whether or not its members will be in the ven. If the clan does not elect or if the majority of its members are inactive, then it is IN THE VEN.

No Signature

Time Posted: May 5 2011 10:56 am EDT
Last updated: May 6 2011 10:05 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: